We will protect the nature-abundant, safe and secured world for the future children.
EUYEN will develop environmentally-friendly products by using our proprietary natural-rubber foamed materials and
establish a brand which won’t harm the environment.
EUYEN’s products cannot be made only in one country.
EUYEN’s brand cannot be made by ourselves.
We hope EUYEN’s products will be manufactured, purchased and used by people in various countries,
which contributes to building our brand vision.
We will not manufacture products which destroy nature from products humans make.
“Mirai no Tameni” (For our future)
Do you know of it?
- More than 25 billion shoes are sold annually in the world. PU and PVC (petroleum-based) materials are mostly used at very high rate in trainers, casual shoes and sandals.
Also, certain amounts of EVA (plastic-based) are used for mid-soles of those athletic shoes.
These products are mainly landfilled as non-flammable wastes and considered problematic recently, which is one of the main factors in bringing about nightmare to environment because their biodegradability is low.
- As for EVA (plastic-based), volatile organic compound (VOC) are discharged into the atmosphere through an anaerobic cracking process called thermal cracking that often happens in landfills.
VOC “contributes to forming tropospheric ozone (polluted air), which is harmful to lives of humans, animals and plants.”
The world’s first “natural-rubber foamed material”
- We’ve completely rejected harmful substances in natural rubber foamed materials that are made with our special technique. Those foamed materials above which contain no harmful substances don’t generate volatile organic compound (VOC) because they are highly biodegradable even though they are treated as non-flammable wastes.
“This is harmless to lives of humans, animal and plants”.
- The natural rubber made from tree saps of naturally grown rubber trees is an environmentally-compliant material.
It’s also an innovative technique that solved all the problems of traditional natural-rubber soles such as;
-vulnerable to heat
-easy to catch dirt and dust
We will establish our status as “the world’s first ECO shoe brand” by developing products of combination of our own natural rubber material and other natural materials such as cotton and hemp and producing environmental-friendly shoes.
We’ll remove products that destroy nature from products humans make.
We’ll make efforts to do what we can do and develop products.
* In the process of PCT international patent application
Excellent foamed rubber shoes are created as such:
“planning, management and brand building in Japan”;
“manufacturing in China”; and
“acquiring raw materials from the Philippines and others”.
Our products cannot be made only in one country.
Our brand cannot be made by ourselves.
Our customers’ purchasing and using products will create our brand vision.
- Company name
- Millaye Inc.
- CEO : Yutaka Kinoshita
- 35,000,000 yen
- May, 2019
- 8-2-12 Nishigotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031
Art Gotanda 8B
- Description of business
- Business utilizing the world's first “natural rubber foam” patent.
- - Operation of original brands (EUYEN), Manufacture and sale of sneakers
- - Outsole brands (GENN) sales
- - OEM production and sales of sneakers